WELCOME TO THE RAPE OF THE VAULTS OF SOME NOTORIOUS RS COLLECTIONS! JUST FOR RECREATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

(Light The Fuse)




Another bootleg in the series of official Rolling Stones Archive releases has been revealed, entitled Light The Fuse,
the recording is of the warm-up gig to kick off their 'A Bigger Bang' tour 10th August 2005 at the Phoenix Concert Theatre,
Toronto, before an audience of only 1,000 (the complete show was professionally filmed and Get Up, Stand Up and Mr. Pitiful released on the 4 DVD-boxset 'The Biggest Bang' in 2007)


4 comments:

  1. I'm curious about your source. No mention at all at stonesarchive.com! The newest one is Tokyo 1990. Toronto 2005 could be a nice one though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anonymous! I´ve gotta same feeling as you....but I didn´t make it up! I´ve to admit that, in the rush of news, I won´t check the authenticity of some... The Live At Tokyo Dome is already mentioned in a previously post, July 9! I´ll give you all I know:

    rollingstones.org
    http://rollingtimes.org/news/Rolling-Stones-set-to-release-two-official-bootlegs-in-near-future-8713/

    shidoobee.com
    http://shidoobeewithstonesdoug.yuku.com/topic/29403#.UACn0Y7FJ5g

    iorr.org
    http://www.iorr.org/talk/read.php?1,1619050,1623389

    My main purpose here is to keep Stones fans updated, I do apologize, I can´t assure all the veracity in these leaked info.
    Please be free to express your opinion whatever you feel like it!
    Thank you kindly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited about this release.... can't wait for it to come out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cassandra
    Welcome!
    Actually you can see most of this performance on youtube, and probably there´s some download torrents or whatever in the web, I don´t use those, but its better than nothing...
    Thank You Kindly!
    All the best

    ReplyDelete