WELCOME TO THE RAPE OF THE VAULTS OF SOME NOTORIOUS RS COLLECTIONS! JUST FOR RECREATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Got Live If You Want It!

Everybody Needs Somebody To Love/ Pain In My Heart/ Route 66/
I´m Moving On/ I´m Alright


DECCA acetate - June 1965
2-sided acetate 7" record
"Tracks For Live E.P." typed on label, "We Want The Stones" not included on acetate
Edmonton (London), Liverpool (Lancashire), Manchester 
(Lancashire),
Greenford (Middlesex), March 5/6/7/16 1965

(Unsure Authenticity)
Note: Uncertain about this acetate label stamped as promo!

WARNING:
Some fake acetates/test-pressings appeared in the market in the last years,
since I´m not a expert in these items, my advice is to confirm all the details, 
such as labels and matrix numbers with collectors before buy any of those


On stage at the ABC Theatre in Belfast

No comments:

Post a Comment